UPDATE ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

(Pacsun iPhone case, Forever21 v-neck tee, Kohl's navy hoodie, Maybelline's Color Show in Green With Envy)

Hi everyone~ 

It's been a pretty long while, huh? You all might've been wondering where I was, all I did this Summer was eat ice cream, sleep, and play MMO's. But aside from that, I have great news today (aside from the fact that I look like I'm eating my phone but ANYWAYS)! I'm completely off of hiatus and I'll be posting a lot more pictures more often!

You've probably also noticed that I changed the name of the blog and the theme as well. "But why 'mellowista'?! Why didn't you keep the old URL?!" I just wanted something a bit new to start off the new school year, which is starting in like three days. I didn't even finish the summer reading homework. 

I also made it into Digital Photography for this year, so there will definitely be some more higher quality photos on the blog too! But expect lots of photos from my webcam too since I'll always keep you guys updated on what's happening.

But yeah, I just wanted to give you guys a little update. Make the most out of the rest of your Summer (if not, then make the most out of your school year so far)!

xoxo
Janjira

Comments

Popular Posts