SOME POLYVORES

Way Too Cold.

i dont know
FLANNEL AND JEANS


Hey guys, sorry I haven't been posting anything, so here, take some of my Polyvores!

My photography teacher entered me into a national contest, so I guess you can say I've been a bit busy with that and I haven't been out shooting lately. 
Why do we even have school? Honestly, if I had the decision on whether if I should go or not, I'd probably not go, ever. Waking up at 6AM and then walking in the cold. Yeah, I'd rather just snuggle up in my bed and watch Hunter x Hunter, or maybe finish some of those books I've been planning to read that are just sitting on my shelf. Or maybe just sleep. Who doesn't love sleeping in?
I stayed home from school today since I most likely have a fever. Fevers suck! But at least I got to stay in and be productive like read my books and finish any make-up work I hadn't passed in. Hopefully my grades go up. I even got to see the snow fall for a few hours, that was nice.

I also went to my friend's sweet sixteen the other day, I should put some pictures up.
We were both thinking about opening up a fashion blog together, I think it might actually happen. I guess we'll see how it goes! (-:



Sadly this was the only picture I got with her, but it's okay. I'm pretty sure we'll get a bunch of pictures next time. 

To be honest, I'm really glad that you guys actually come and visit my blog. It means a lot.
Thank you so much.

xoxo
Janjira

Comments

Popular Posts