major update holy cow

Hey guys, welcome back to my blog! 

I know it's been literally FOREVER since I last made a post, and I really can't promise you that I will be updating daily, but I sure hope that I will. I know I say that almost all the time, but I haven't been going into depth of the things you guys would typically be interested in-- which is fashion! I mean, that's why you're here, right? (gosh if i swear you aren't i'll punch you jk)

Disregarding that last comment, I'm still very into fashion. I still dress myself up properly (thank goodness), and I'm still into Photography. Junior year's stressful, but I guess that's okay. I've been working on it. I joined Art History this year, so that should be exciting. 

I recently took a fairly long break from playing music (and blogging i'm sorry again i'm reallyreally sorry), and I just got back into it a few days ago when my best friend lent me his ukulele. Ever since I quit taking guitar lessons, I haven't been paying much attention to music lately. 

I've been reading a lot more, and I've been sleeping a lot more too. Sleep is crucial, okay? Especially for me. I cannot keep up with the whole "gaming-photographer-student-musician-bookworm" thing all at once all the time everyday. Everyday just consists of two three hour naps and homework and League of Legends (yes i'm finally level 30, go add me and play with me sometime if you're on the NA server ok? summoner name: Eerah).  

I was thinking about switching from blogspot onto Tumblr, I don't know how great of an idea it is, but I sure hope it's a good one. I do like blogspot too, so if anything I'll keep this around and I'll let you guys choose between tumblr and blogspot. Cool? Cool.

I'm still forever obsessed with Forever 21, and I realized that even more of my closet is filled with their clothing. Oh lord, what have they done to me? LOL. Here's a recent piece that I have added to my hoarding f21 collection.


I'll catch you guys later. The Tumblr URL should be to the right of the blog, like everything else that I have to link isn't already there as well. 
As always,

xoxo
Janjira

Comments

Popular Posts