QUIRKY AND SILLY








(What we're wearing: Lace top from Abercrombie, semi long knit cardigan and mint peacoat from F21, jacket from H&M, maroon scarf from Etsy and tan scarf from Coach, combat boots from American Rag, knee high boots from Sears, and white low top Converse.
Photos by Isabel, Rebecca, and I.)


Come sooner, Fall!

The weather in Massachusetts has been very on and off lately. No one has any idea why either, it goes from really super hot, to really cold! And this last week was just exactly that! 

During the last few days, my photography class has been working on the second project, which is taking portraits of other people! This seemed like the perfect time to do some OOTD's, along with some silliness from Isabel and I, haha!

I can tell you guys right now, that these two are the perfect shooters and models for any photo I swear to da lawwwwwwwwd. I love shooting them, and their photos are really nice too! (A+ for you both I love you guys so much)

That dog was totally part of the project as well! Saw her getting walked by her owner and Rebecca and I had to take a photo. Seriously, she's the cutest little(oh the irony) ever!

Make the most of your last few days of Summer, it ends on the 22nd.


xoxo
Janjira

Comments

Popular Posts