SIMPLISTIC







(What I'm wearing: F21 Floral Overalls and Black V-Neck, Charlotte Russe belt.
What Isabel's wearing: F21 Polka Dot Shirt, Urban Outfitters Ombre V-Neck.
Photos by Isabel and I.)

What's up, guys? Got to do a little mini photoshoot today (despite the fact that we did this in about ten minutes tops), and I asked my friend to help, and she said yes! So you'll probably be seeing some of her outfits on the blog too!

I finally built up the courage to wear shorts without any knee highs today, and I thought, "Why not just wear overalls?" So today was just the perfect day for these babies to be worn! I just love the floral prints on it too, and I got a whole bunch of compliments too-- so thank you! c:

Yes, that last photo was an accidental shot by Isabel, but it came out really nice! :D Kind of forgot to adjust the exposure for some of the photos, but don't worry, we'll make sure to look at that next time we shoot! 

Have a nice day~

xoxo
Janjira

Comments

Popular Posts